(REMEMBER TO LINK ME! AND SHOW YOUR FRIENDS)
LEAVE COMMENTS!回貼! LEAVE COMMENTS!回貼! LEAVE COMMENTS!回貼! plz.
Pakman,Do you plan to buy the 3G's i-phone ?
We'll have to see the plans available.There has to be a catch somewhere.
學愛迪生陳？ Can anyone？ hor hor hor
算啦, 賣左佢啦, 邊有人用i-touch???你之前唔係用緊2G iphone?
ho ho ho cafeman,When survey says a decade ago 95% of ppl online uses email. I always wonder who the remaining 5% were.Now, steve jobs say 80% of ppl uses 10 or more function on their iphone + ipod touch, all I can say is that I am in the 20% minority.I simply uses it as a web browser. I surf in bed. So good!And no. Not porn.