Sunday, January 14, 2007

Drinking with the older folks...

Was at a wedding banquet last night.

Was not my friend getting married. But a daughter of an uncle. Yes, I have friends across the entire age spectrum.

Anyhow, was just downing Hennessy XO Cognac the entire night. Sweeeeeeeeet.



Not the taste of course, but rather the aftermath. If I drank the same volume of tequila or some plastic bottle vodka, I would be nursing the biggest hangover ever. Now however, I only feel slightly nauseous. Yippee!




Of course, getting drunk on Stolichnaya Vodka will also not result in too bad a hangover. But hey, volume for volume, Hennessy XO is 8 times the price of Stolichnaya, so if someone is buying, I am drinking. HahHAhAHAha

Also, it is good to go drinking with older folks. They really know how to drink. And with their "been there, done that" world view, they would hardly judge, especially a younger person making a complete fool of himself (or at least that is what I am hoping for after last night)

No comments:

Post a Comment